QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
NOCIL is committed to supply quality products and services that ensure total customer satisfaction by fulfilling their current and emerging reeds. Ws shall conduct our operations in an environmentally safe and responsible manner for the safely and health of our employees and other persons on site. We are committed to achieve continual improvement in areas of Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety by:
- Establishing and maintaining effective systems.
- Executing operations to ensure compliance with applicable legal and other requirements.
- Providing necessary support and resources to encourage employees to deliver error fee output and minimise cost of nonconformance.
- Preventing pollution, accidents and ill-effects to health.
- Conserving natural resources and making sustained efforts for moving towards cleaner processes.
- Providing effective training for upgrading employee skills and developing a greater sense of awareness and responsibility for implementation of laid down systems.